- The Philippines, officially the Republic of the Philippines, is an archipelagic island country in Southeast Asia.
- It is situated in the western Pacific Ocean, and consists of about 7,640 islands, that are broadly categorized under three main geographical divisions from north to south: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
- AGO MEDICAL AND EDUCATIONAL CENTRE
- BICOL CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- MANILA CENTRAL UNIVERSITY
- EMILIO AQUINALDO COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- LYCEUM NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
- OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY
- THE UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP SYSTEM DALTA