- Georgia is a country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia.
- The capital and largest city is Tbilisi
- Currency-Georgian lari (₾) (GEL)
- Tbilisi is the home to several major institutions of higher education in Georgia, notably the Tbilisi State Medical University, which was founded as Tbilisi Medical Institute in 1918, and the Tbilisi State University (TSU), which was established in 1918 and remains the oldest university in the entire Caucasus region.
- Georgia's main and largest technical university, Georgian Technical University, as well as The University of Georgia (Tbilisi), Caucasus University and Free University of Tbilisi are also in Tbilisi.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN GEORGIA
- Safe country
- World class universities
- Internationally recognised qualification
- English curriculum
- No TOFEL/IELTS
- There are more than 10,000 international students studying in Georgia.
- MCI & WHO recognised universities
- Georgia is well known for the advanced teaching patterns which they adopt.
- LLC Caucasus International University, Tbilisi, Georgia
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- European Teaching University
- Shota Rustaveli State University
- Tbilisi Medical ACADEMY
- BATUMI SHOTA RUSTAVELI STATE UNIVERSITY
- NEW VISION UNIVERSITY
- EUROREGIONAL TEACHING UNIVERSITY LLC