- Armenia, officially the Republic of Armenia, is a landlocked country in the South Caucasus region of Eurasia.
- Its capital and the largest city is YEREVAN.
- Currency-Dram (֏) (AMD)
- Yerevan features a continental influenced steppe climate with long, hot, dry summers and short, but cold and snowy winters.
- Yerevan is home to about 50 universities, nearly half of which are public
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN ARMENIA
- Armenia has some of the prestigious medical universities offering the MBBS course to international students. More than 2000 Indian Students are currently studying MBBS in Armenia .
- medical DEGREES are recognized by MCI, WHO.
- Armenia is known for the lowest crime rate in Europe.
- the universities offer direct admission to Armenia. No TOEFL or IELTS is essential.
- medical education is budget friendly and feasible.