- Bangladesh officially the People's Republic of Bangladesh, is a country in South Asia.
- Dhaka, the capital and largest city, is the nation's economic, political and cultural hub.
- Currency-Bangladeshi taka (৳) (BDT).
- Medical education is provided by 29 government and private medical colleges. All medical colleges are affiliated with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN BANGLADESH
- MCI Screening Test FMGE qualifying rate very high.
- Climate is same as that of India.
- Food Habits are same as that of India.
- Medium of study is English
- India and Bangladesh deal with almost same diseases.
- MCI APPROVED UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES