- Kazakhstan,[c] officially the Republic of Kazakhstan,[d] is a transcontinental country mainly located in Central Asia with a smaller portion west of the Ural in Eastern Europe. It is the world's largest landlocked country.
- the capital is Nur-Sultan, formerly known as Astana
- Currency-Tenge (₸) (KZT)
- the literacy rate is 99.5%
- Kazakhstan has warm summers and very cold winters.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN KAZAKHSTAN
- MCI and WHO recognised
- 5 years course
- world class infrastructure
- one of the most affordable medical education worldwide
- easy admission process.
- KARAGANDA STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- KAZAK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- ASTANA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY