- Kyrgyzstan, officially the Kyrgyz Republic is a country in Central Asia.
- Its capital and largest city is Bishkek.
- Currency-Som (c) (KGS)
- There are 55 higher educational institutions and universities in Kyrgyzstan, out of which 37 are state institutions.
- Bishkek has a Mediterranean-influenced humid continental climate as the average mean temperature in the winter is below 0 °C.Average daily high temperatures range from 3 °C (37.4 °F) in January to about 31 °C (87.8 °F) during July.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN KYRGYZSTAN
- High quality education is provided at very low costs.
- Globally recognized medical degree upon graduation.
- MEDIUM of study is English.
- No TOEFL or IELTS required
- FMGE coaching classes available
- MBBS tenure is 5yrs.
- ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE
- INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- JALALABAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- KYRGYZSTAN STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
- OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY